The Edyn Water Valve requires a minimum pressure of 5 PSI to actuate. A full rain barrel that is elevated 1 foot off the ground will produce a pressure head of 3 PSI, which will be insufficient to actuate the Edyn Water Valve. It may be possible to raise the rain barrel higher to generate a sufficient pressure head, but we have not tested and cannot confirm this.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your warranty policy?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?