One Edyn Garden Sensor is designed to be paired directly with one Edyn Water Valve. You can have as many devices (and device pairings) on a single account as you wish. The reason for 1:1 pairing is that our smart watering algorithm is designed to water the garden when the soil moisture drops below a certain pre-set threshold. If two sensors were paired to one valve, whichever sensor were in a drier patch of the garden would determine when the valve activates and waters the garden. The sensor in the wetter patch of the garden would actually have no input on the watering program in that scenario.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?
- Why does my valve have low wifi signal strength but my sensor does not?