The Edyn Water Valve will work with any drip irrigation, soaker hose or sprinkler system with a standard United States garden hose thread (GHT). Edyn also works with most washing machine spigots (an adapter may be necessary). The internal solenoid of the Water Valve requires at least 5 PSI (35 kPa) of pressure to activate and so may not be suitable for ground-level water barrel watering systems.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?
- Why does my valve have low wifi signal strength but my sensor does not?