The valve currently has two modes of operation, 'smart watering' and 'manual' mode. Smart Watering uses sensor and plant data to automate watering, and complies with the Environmental Protection Agency's recommendations regarding when to water your plants. When the smart watering toggle is on (yellow) the device is in smart watering mode. Each time you toggle it on, it will initiate a test watering 30 minutes later to calibrate itself and gather data about your irrigation system. It will then automatically generate a watering schedule for the week based on this test watering. The schedule is dynamic and will update every night based on that day's data.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?
- Why does my valve have low wifi signal strength but my sensor does not?