The Edyn Water Valve has an internal solenoid that is closed by the pressure of incoming water. This means that if you set up the device, and turn the water on at your spigot, a small amount may pass through the Edyn Water Valve in order to close the internal solenoid. This is normal and expected.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?
- Why does my valve have low wifi signal strength but my sensor does not?