You can, but please check your monthly data allowance and cost. Each Edyn device attached to your network will consume around 3MB of data each day, on average. Data consumption can increase or decrease depending on your conditions and number of watering events. Also please remember that many cellular/wifi hotspots power off after a period of inactivity, and must be manually restarted. If your hotspot powers off, your Edyn device will not be able to reconnect automatically.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?
- Why does my valve have low wifi signal strength but my sensor does not?