If you've scheduled a watering and your valve will not open/dispense water, please follow the below steps:
1) Please confirm your valve is active and transmitting. Navigate to the settings screen (three horizontal lines in the nav bar).
- Tap on the name of your valve's garden
- Confirm that the valve does not report 'low wifi signal strength' or 'low battery' and that is does report 'active and transmitting.'
2) Please triple tap the valve's sync button in quick succession to trigger a manual watering cycle. If no water comes out, please continue to step 3.
3) Please confirm your spigot or water source is open, and feeding into the female end of the Edyn valve.
4) Please confirm your water pressure is at least 10 psi, but preferably at least 25 psi.
5) Please confirm that there are no obstructions in the male end of the valve or the female end of the valve.
If after completing these steps, you are still not able to trigger water to dispense by triple-tapping the sync button, please contact email@example.com