Edyn accepts return on all undamaged items purchased through www.edyn.com up to 30 days after the item is shipped for a full refund of the purchase price. We will pay return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (wrong item shipped, item confirmed defective etc). If you would like to return the item, please contact email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (rma) number and shipping label. Items must be shipped back to Edyn in its original packaging before a refund can be processed. Due to US Department of Agriculture regulations, we are unable to accept returned items that have touched soil outside of the USA at this time. If the item's packaging has been damaged, we reserve the right to assess a 10% restocking fee.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?
- Why does my valve have low wifi signal strength but my sensor does not?