The Edyn app is designed for use with any iOS or Android smartphone. The app will run on tablets, provided they meet the minimum specs required by the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. However, the Edyn app is not optimized for the myriad screen sizes available across different tablets. As a result, some elements of the graphics may be cut off. Further, some tablets have difficulty completing the blinkup due to the various bezel sizes across different tablet models. We recommend using the app on a tablet in full-screen mode.
Articles in this section
- For the IFTTT applet to "Save Edyn Garden Sensor data to a Google spreadsheet", why aren't the columns labeled?
- If my WiFi Network goes offline, will my Edyn Water Valve still water?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I download a copy of the Edyn Quick Start Guide?
- How do I connect the Edyn Water Valve to a UK or British Style Garden Hose or Hose Tap?
- Why does water still come out of my water valve when the valve is closed?
- I've scheduled a watering but my valve won't open. What is going on?
- I have an Edyn Garden Sensor. How do I pair and Sync my Edyn Water Valve?
- Why does my Edyn Device report Low Wifi Signal Strength when my Smartphone does not?
- Why does my valve have low wifi signal strength but my sensor does not?